1. The object of CNC machining is a revolving body part with particularly complicated contour shape or difficult to control the size
Because the lathe CNC devices have linear and circular interpolation functions, and some lathe CNC devices have some non-circular curve interpolation functions, they can turn complex-shaped slewing parts composed of arbitrary straight line and plane curve contours. Such as: cylinder, cone, round table, ball, etc.
2. The CNC machining objects are parts with high accuracy requirements.
The precision requirements of parts mainly refer to the precision requirements of size, shape, position and surface, among which the surface precision mainly refers to the surface roughness. For example, parts with dimensional accuracy up to 0.001 one or less; cylindrical parts requiring high cylindricity; cone parts requiring high straightness, roundness and inclination; and machining surfaces with constant linear speed cutting function Various variable-diameter surface parts with high accuracy requirements.
3. The object of numerical control processing is the rotating body part with special thread
These parts refer to thread parts with extra large pitch, equal pitch and variable pitch, or smooth transition between cylindrical and conical thread surfaces.
4. CNC machining of hardened workpieces
In the processing of large molds, there are many parts with large size and complex shape. The deformation of these parts after heat treatment is large, and the grinding process is difficult. Therefore, the hardened parts can be turned on the CNC machine tool with ceramic turning tools, and the grinding is replaced by turning to improve the processing efficiency.
5. Parts of multiple varieties and small batch production or parts in trial production of new products.
6. Parts with complex geometric shapes.
7. Parts that must be processed in multiple processes during processing.
8. When processing with ordinary machine tools, expensive tooling equipment (tools, fixtures and molds) are required.
9. Tolerances must be strictly controlled and parts with high accuracy requirements.
10. Parts that need to be modified many times for process design.
11. The price is expensive, and key parts that are scrapped during processing are not allowed.
12. Parts requiring the shortest production cycle.
The object of numerical control CNC machining is to form the structural characteristics of the part according to the combination of different surfaces of the mechanical part during the analysis of the part structure. You can choose the appropriate processing method and processing route, for example, the outer surface is usually processed by turning or grinding; The surface of the hole is obtained by drilling, expanding, reaming, boring and grinding.
After careful analysis of the technical requirements of the parts, combined with the structural characteristics of the parts, there is a preliminary outline of the CNC machining process of the parts. The dimensional accuracy, surface roughness and presence or absence of heat treatment requirements of the processed surface determine the final processing method of the surface, and then the processing methods used in the intermediate and rough machining steps are obtained.